So, I've opted to revive an old friend. Apparently before I stopped writing here, I had 55 posts. Not bad, if I do say so myself. I've decided to start fresh though and with no regard for what I wrote in the past, have done away with all of those old posts.
I start this new chapter of my life on the eve of my 2008 trip to Hong Kong. I figured that I'd take a shot of chronicling some of my experiences and musings as I bound around one of the World's greatest cities. I'm using this blog as a stepping stone to start me writing again. Not sure why I stopped, I just know that I need to start writing again.
I guess this is a little bit of therapy for me. I always found writing to be cathartic for me. Part of my recovery I suppose. Not enough to get physically healthy again, but get my head in order. Being sick for a long time can really mess with you, I suppose with all of my free time I've had a lot of time to sit and think and perhaps in my current state of health, focusing on the negative a little too much. So, as I leave for Hong Kong, I hope to leave all of that behind me and further speed my recovery.
I've also leave for Hong Kong with a little more perspective and a little less hair. Yes, the beard and the shaggy hair are no longer with us. Sad, I know. Mostly sad for me, cause now my face is cold.
Well, I have a bit more packing left to do, so I should probably get to it. Anyways, I'm sure you'll hear from me again over the coming weeks about my trip and my journey throughout Hong Kong. Laters.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment