Not surprising that I'm behind in my blogging. Honestly, the past few days have been a bit of a blur. It's just been one thing after another. It's all been fun, but I'm just constantly on the go. Yesterday, I went to lunch with V's mom's side of the family. Hadn't met a lot of them before, so when V's mom invited me to lunch, I felt that I should probably go. Before lunch, I went to V's school to their mini-bazaar. It's like a little flea market inside the school grounds. Parents, friends and students flit about the fair buying merchandise with artwork designed by the students. Of course, there's food and carnival type games too. It's a tradition for their school and I'm sure it's great fun for them.
Soon enough though, it was off to the Kowloon Cricket Club for lunch. The club is pretty nice. I met some of V's cousins at lunch. V's cousin John is a pretty funny guy. As for her cousin Winnie, she didn't say much, so I don't really know anything about her. After lunch, I took Tim to see my tailor to get him a suit for the upcoming wedding. The tailoring didn't take too long, so we had about an hour to kill before we had to meet up with V. She was taking Tim to see an optometrist. So, we killed time by doing some shopping along Nathan Road. Following shopping and optometrist, Tim headed off to have dinner with his mom and his aunt's and V and I had some time to kill before meeting up with some of her friends for dinner. Her high school friend Ray is moving from Hong Kong back to Vancouver. So, it was sort of a farewell dinner for him. Dinner was a great time. Great food plus great conversation equals good times. Anyway, that was about it for yesterday. I don't think I'm going to do much tomorrow. Probably just watch the hockey game and chill out at home till V comes home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment