Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hong Kong Update

Ugh...it's really hot here right now. It's super humid too. I call it 'The Moist'. Everything is just sort of damp all the time. All I can really say is that it's just really moist.

Got back from Japan last Sunday. I'll try to post a few stories from our trip soon. Didn't really do much this past week. V started back at work this past week. Her school is being rebuilt so they've had to change locations to a new school for the rest of the year. I went with her on Tuesday to see where the school is. It's out about as far east as you can go in Hong Kong near Po Lam.

So, yeah I haven't really done too much this past week. I watched a bunch of playoff hockey and I've been domestic. That is to say, I've been helping out with much of the housework and cooking. I cooked dinner for V a couple of times last week. Tried a new recipe or two and tried my hand at deep frying. Not too bad, if I do say so myself.

It doesn't help that I got sick late last week. So, I didn't really feel like doing much. Got another stomach bug. What sucks is that I had just got over a small head cold I picked up in Osaka. Oh well. I saw a doctor and he gave me drugs so I'm feeling pretty good now. Probably venture out into the city a bit more this week. That is if The Moist doesn't get me first.

3W, 13 to go. Laters.

No comments: